Criteria for paper acceptance
A paper will be accepted under the following criteria:
· The papers must be innovative, analytical, and scientific and be the original work of the author or authors.
· The papers need to meet the scientific method requirements and use original and recent reference.
· Submitted papers must be relevant to the journal theme (Media Research), or based on one of the subjects provided by the journal.
Paper writing guidelines
· Body of the paper must be maximum of 15 pages (with complete information: image, text, map and pictures)
· abstract must be set in a separate page, and contains at least 250 and maximum of 300 words, with the complete title of the paper and key words (3- 5 words).
Referee suggestions and contact details provided, based on journal requirements For further information, visit :A Guide for New Authors
Call for Paper Submission to journal of Media Research
The researchers can send all their researches and academic works in the field of “ media”, to the following email address :firstname.lastname@example.org