The Quarterly Journal of Media Research is a multidisciplinary peer-reviewed
quarter journal which is dedicated to provide in-depth studies and papers within the context of media.
The journal publishes empirical, theoretical, methodological, and practice-oriented articles covering. Particular consideration is given to empirical articles using quantitative, qualitative, and mixed methodology.
The Journal of Media Research Publishes regular and special issues on specific topics of interest to international Audiences of various ranges.
Authors can use this list to carry out a final check of their submission before send it to the journal for review. Please check the relevant section in this Guide for Authors for more details.
Suggested topics for papers
· Development and media
· Entertainment and media
· Advertising and Media
· Arts and Media
· Management and media
· Social Sciences and Media
· Psychology and Media
· Linguistics and Media
· New media and ommunications
|· Cultural and Media Studies
· Economic Sciences and Media
· Geography and Media
· Ethics, religion and media
· Law and Media
· History, philosophy and media
· War, Conflict and Media
· Education, education and media
· Other areas of communication and media
Call for Paper Submission to journal of Media Research
- Send submissions as MS Word doc attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org